Saturday, October 21, 2006

 

Damaskinos makes his re-appearance

I know I have "disappeared" for quite some time from this blog. Well, there's been a number of developments leading to this:

1. a close member of my family has been in hospital, meaning less time online; and

2. I have just resigned from my current job - this means that in recent weeks I have been attending job interviews and the like.

Having resigned from my job (which contains a covenant preventing me from publishing without my employer's approval), I will, going forward, have more freedom to discuss things! For example, I have now updated my profile with a bit more information about myself.

I look forward to continue blogging.

Comments:
Congratulations, Damaskinos. That's great news! Best wishes to your family member - hope that person gets better soon.
 
I too hope your family member is better.

On a blogging note, congratulations on taking such a big step! I look forward to reading more from you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?